Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trick or Treat Banner

I can't believe it's already October! I thought I would be so much more prepared for all things Halloween, but I have been so distracted lately! I did manage to do a couple of projects this weekend..here's the first-this Trick or Treat Banner:

I love me some Candy Corn! Here's what it looks like on my mantel...I'm wishing my mantel was black right now...
And here's a closer look at these fun letters!

These were made using Just So Scrappy's kit "Happy Halloween"!
I have so many projects in mind, I hope I have enough time to do them! Happy October!
This printable banner is available in my Etsy shop--HERE!

Share Your Creations













Photobucket





Eighteen25: Halloween Link Up



















6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! you really have a great blog! I personally invite you to our new community http://girlstalksociety.com -Where Moms and Girls Unite...you can add blogposts, create groups, make new friends that may have similar interest and passion that you have. my username there is prewchatterly ;) hope we can be friends. Godblessyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this little banner! So perfect for the holiday! Thanks so much for sharing this @ Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your banner and your blog.
    Glad I found you at Someday Crafts. I would love for you to share at my new ongoing linky for Fall, up now.
    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/
    We also have a fun weekly anything goes linky to enjoy fri-mon. Come strut your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Who doesn't like candy corn? :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have know you had your own Etsy shop! Why did this not come up during our long PTA planning meetings. You were holding out on me, weren't you?

    And based on all the blogs you have been featured on, I am proud so say that I know you IRL.

    And I will now blog stalk you.

    ReplyDelete