Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Sewing Projects

Hey I finished my Halloween table runner! Just in time, I know, I'm so on the ball! Hey, I still had like 2 days. Nothing like a few last minute projects to fill your Friday night right?! Here's my runner:




And since I had so much leftover fabric, I was able to make a Halloween skirt for my daughter, and a Halloween apron for me. Cause you totally should have an apron for every occasion right? That's right.
 Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and a Happy Halloween!!!

Linking up here:

5 comments:

  1. do you have steps on how you did this for a beginner??? I love this and would like to try it. My daughter's favorite holiday is Halloween and I want to make it special for her by going all out. Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mallory! I wish I did have some instructions for you, but I kind of just made these up as I went! I don't sew very much, so I don't know what I'm doing either! I just started with a bunch of Halloween fabric and cut them into different width strips and started sewing them together. I'm so sorry I'm not more help, but I wish you the best of luck in whatever you try! Let me know what you come up with!!
      Shannon

      Delete
  2. I figured that's what you did. I love this look! You did a good job for just winging it lol. I will try. I have a little bit of experience... I did my daughter's costume last year but that is it. I will see what i can come up with. I thought some table runners would be something easy to start out with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! Did you use any interfacing between the layers? Also, what size did you end up with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kanani! I just used some thin batting in between the layers. My table runner ended up about 7 feet by 18 inches. I just measured my table and tried to get it to fit! :)

      Delete