Saturday, September 17, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Name Blocks

So what's a cute birthday gift for an adorable little girl? Adorable name blocks that match her room, that's what. How fun are these?! My little girl had a birthday party this afternoon, and since I waited til the last minute to get a gift, I had no idea what to get her! So I thought I'd make something for her using stuff I already had laying around. Some wood scraps from the garage, some paint, ribbon, and a quick printout of her name using Misty's super cute kit--Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun! This is what I ended up with...


I wish the pictures did them justice, but they don't quite capture how bright and fun the colors are. So fun for a little girl's room! Here's the kit that I used...
 You can see all of Misty's adorable stuff on her blog HERE or her store HERE!
Here's a closer look at the letters...
 
 I also made Alexis this fun Gumball necklace...
  
I think I'm going to make me one...

2 comments:

  1. Oh now these are just super neat Shannon! I just love how those turned out! I bet she was stoked!!!

    ReplyDelete