Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Bucket List using Happy Fall Y'all

I came across a Halloween Bucket List on Pinterest that I thought was too cute, so of course, I had to make one. I made a Fall Bucket List using Just So Scrappy's fall kit, Happy Fall Y'all:


I thought it would be cute to frame and put up on my shelf...

Here is the kit I used:

You can find Katie's kits HERE
And if you'd like this graphic, it is available in my Etsy shop HERE.

Linking up here:






a to zebra36th Avenue

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I saw the one like this on Pinterest, but I like yours better! :)

    evie @ brown paper packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful list of things to do, just wish we had these kinda things in the UK! Looks fantastic, love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and festive for fall.I love it..love your blog, I found ya per hop and I'm happily following ya with smiles :)) I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com hoping you can swing in and say hello sometime..TY

    ReplyDelete