Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Pillow Box Freebie!

I hope it's not too late to be posting about New Years parties since it's only a couple of days away! I just finished a new Party Pack for New Years, and I have a matching pillow box freebie for you today. I have become a little obsessed with these pillow boxes lately--they are so stinkin' cute! And, the possibilities are endless! I have a whole bunch in the works for Valentines Day--perfect for little class gifts or party favors.

Here is a picture of the New Years pillow box:



And here is the Freebie--just right click and save, then print it out on 8.5x11 white cardstock.

Here is a look at the New Years Party Pack available in my store HERE!
 



Hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Years!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Please visit my blog for more information:
    Small Town Librarian
    smalltownlibrarian4.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete